The Corvette is a high-performance sports car manufactured by Chevrolet. It has been in production for more than 60 years, with eight design generations. The first model was introduced in 1953. The car has been manufactured in Bowling Green, Kentucky, for the past 30 years.
The Corvette is one of two sports cars in the automaker’s lineup. It is priced above the Chevrolet Camaro. The Corvette’s competitors include the Audi R8, Dodge Challenger, Ford Mustang, Porsche 911, and Toyota Supra.
Corvette awards and achievements include the ALG Redesign of the Year Award for the 2020 Corvette Stingray, Popular Mechanics’ Car of the Year for the 2020 Corvette C8, Best Buy by Consumer Guide for the 2021 Corvette, and Car and Driver 10 Best for the 2021 Corvette Stingray.
- 2022 Chevrolet Corvette: Starting MSRP $60,900
- Pros: The 2022 Chevy Corvette boasts exotic styling, supercar performance and handling, a low starting price, and a driver-focused interior.
- Cons: The 2022 Corvette lacks an available manual transmission, provides poor rear visibility, and offers little passenger comfort.
- See also: Camaro
- The 2020 Chevy Corvette won another design award
- What is the best year of Corvette to buy?
- Chevy Corvette 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT: What’s the difference?
- How many miles will a Chevy Corvette last?