The Toyota Sequoia is known as a very reliable SUV as part of Toyota's lineup. The vehicle has fantastic off-road abilities with its four-wheel drive and high clearance capability. The driver feels invincible in many different conditions with the AWD version, such as snow and rain. The model is well known for its large interior and spacious feel. With its third-row, the SUV comfortably seats 8 passengers. The model is built on a Toyota Tundra truck frame. With its large engine, it can more than handle the weight and tow a decent amount for those that are looking at towing capacity. The model has many standard safety features that add to the value of the SUV. The Sequoia is also great when it comes to cargo space, especially once the third-row is down. The model is a great addition to larger families that have a lot of cargo to carry or those families that like to travel. As a well-known reliable vehicle, it is a great option for any driver. About Toyota
- 2022 Toyota Sequoia (Starting MSRP: $50,500)
- Pro: The SUV is known for its reliability and spacious interior.
- Con: The model's interior is not as up-to-date as it should be and it guzzles gas.
- See Also: Highlander and 4Runner
- The model tends to guzzle gas
- The Sequoia was first sold in 2001
- The ride is quiet with little wind noise
- It can seat up to eight people comfortably