The Chevrolet Camaro is known as one of the great American Muscle cars centered around performance and drive-centered comforts. It is an excellent option for anyone looking for a great classic sports car. The model’s popularity has dwindled over the years, and rumors are surfacing of it being discontinued due to its underperformance in sales—other rumors including the model’s transition as an EV soon. Of course, these are only rumors, but it makes consumers feel the urgency to grab one before they are possibly gone.
While the sales of the model’s newer model may not be as predominant as others in the same class, the older models, particularly those made in the 80s, have become collectibles, with some costing more than a fully loaded new one. Any Camero is a great option for those adventurous thrill-seekers looking for a great sports car centered around performance and the complete driver’s experience.
- 2022 Chevrolet Camaro (Starting MSRP: $25,000)
- Pro: The model is driver-centered with significant technological advancements.
- Con: It does not have a spacious interior, becoming very cramped for taller individuals.
- See Also: Chevrolet Corvette and Chevrolet Impala
- The LT1 is the best choice for the price
- The Camaro’s visibility is not the best
- Sales for the model have been declining for a while
- The price for the model is going up fast