The model began as a line of SUVs and trucks in 1992. In 2010 it was discontinued due to its high gas mileage and climbing prices when gas prices were beginning to grow exponentially. Now, after over a decade, the model is being revived by GMC as an EV, extinguishing the idea of high gas mileage as an issue. The EV is set to be released as an SUV and truck and promises to rival its competitors in many ways.
The model is an excellent addition to those looking for a great luxurious vehicle stocked full of great options and safety features. The SUV and truck are both excellent off-road vehicles that are ready to take you on any adventure. The vehicle gets up to a 350-mile range, which is better than some of its competitors. Its crab walk feature is sure to be a great addition to those that enjoy an adventure.
- 2021 GMC Hummer Pickup (Starting MSRP $112,595)
- Pro: The pickup and SUV come with excellent features that are great for on-road and off-road.
- Con: Many are interested in the crab walk feature, but feel it may have missed the mark and be better on-road than off-road.
- See Also: GMC Sierra and GMC Canyon
- The model has plenty of horsepower
- What is the “WTF” mode?
- Comparing the model to the Ford Lightning and Cybertruck
- The history of the model’s death and its revival, and why it was necessary