The Toyota Highlander is known for its reliability, comfort, spacious interior, and fuel efficiency. With a gas and hybrid version, it dominates many of its competitors in various categories. It is a great new or used vehicle due to its longevity. The model comes with a bevy of fantastic safety features and safety technology that is perfect for any family. It is a great midsize SUV for any age.
The model is excellent for those long trips with the family (it seats up to eight people) or those short outings to the grocery store to stock up with plenty of storage for everything you need. The Highlander also offers a great value for your purchase with plenty of features and an excellent resale value. The model touts many family features that come standard and the ability to upgrade to more luxurious features while remaining a great deal. With the model known to run up to 300,000 miles, it could be a car that lasts a lifetime.
- 2022 Toyota Highlander: (Starting MSRP: $35,085)
- Pro: The model is known for its reliability, cost efficiency, and great fuel economy.
- Con: If you’re looking for a highly responsive driving experience this model may be the right choice for you. It seems to have a lazy response compared to others.
- See also: Toyota Sequoia and Toyota RAV4
- The model is known to be a good family vehicle
- The Highlander can seat 8 people, but maybe not on every trip
- The model has proven it can last 300,000 miles
- Which Highlander trim level is best?