The Chevrolet Blazer is a capable SUV that is good for on-road and off-road adventures. It has a variety of modes that can suit various needs, such as four-wheel-drive, towing mode, and AWD. With a sleek, recently redesigned exterior and comfortable interior, it is an excellent option for a family or just someone that enjoys a comfortable SUV for a reasonable price. Even though it doesn’t have the best safety rating, it is still an excellent option for teen drivers as their first car with plenty of safety features offered.
The RS has become the most popular SUV model with its blackened accents on the exterior, luxurious leather seats, technological advancements, and eye-catching wheels. To most, it is worth the upgrade and the price jump for what is offered in that package. While the model does seem to fall short in the eyes of critics compared to other models in the same class, it is a great option for anyone seeking the simplicity of function, practicality, and adventure.
- 2022 Blazer (Starting MSRP: $33,400)
- Pro: The model does well off-road and on-road with various driving modes.
- Con: Some do not appreciate the most recent redesign and are sad that the model did not stay true to its roots.
- See Also: Chevrolet Equinox and Chevrolet Trailblazer
- The model was first introduced in 1966
- The newest 2022 model is dropping trims and increasing prices
- The model has won multiple J.D. Power awards
- Comparing the base model to the Nissan Murano base model