The Toyota Corolla is known as a global favorite for its reliability, predictability, cost efficiency, and safety. This model is actually one of the best-selling cars ever produced, with over 45 million units sold globally. If you’re looking for a small commuter car that will fit into your budget, the Corolla is the perfect option for you. The model comes well-equipped for its price range with a variety of features.
It keeps getting better with each model and comes as a sedan or hatchback and will come as a crossover too. This Corolla is well-equipped with a variety of safety features as well as many different technological advancements, such as a great infotainment system. Due to its fuel efficiency, particularly with its hybrid version, reliability, and low starting MSRP, this model has become the sensible choice for those that are looking for a basic car to suit their needs. It’s one of the best-selling cars in the world due to its renowned reputation.
- 2022 Toyota Corolla (Starting MSRP: $20,075)
- Pro: The model is reliable and fuel-efficient. The sedan version has a large interior with plenty of room, while the hatchback has a large truck for storage.
- Con: The hatchback version has minimal legroom in the second row, and the sedan has limited trunk space.
- See Also: Toyota Camry and Toyota Avalon
- Which model years should be avoided?
- What are the best model years for used cars?
- The model has been in production since 1966
- What are the most annoying problems owners have?