Founded in 1922, Jaguar is a British automaker producing luxury cars and SUVs. The name “Jaguar” was introduced in 1935 when founder William Lyons wasn’t content producing other people’s chassis. With the help of William Heynes as chief engineer, Lyons began to make vehicles offering excellent performance and a stylish body to match.
Today, the brand continues to combine sophisticated design with performance. Though the automaker has introduced multiple vehicles over the years, the company now focuses on five core models. They are the F-Type, XF, E-Pace, F-Pace, and I-Pace.
The company, owned by Jaguar Land Rover, has also garnered numerous accolades. Recently, the I-Pace won World Car of the Year, and the brand earned World Car Design of the Year, World Green Car, and Top Premium Brand in the 2021 ALG Pre-Owned Value Awards.
Featured Vehicle: F-Pace
About BMW | Audi | Porsche | Mercedes-Benz | Land Rover
All Jaguar Vehicles:
E-Pace: The brand’s first compact crossover SUV has the lowest starting price in the lineup and offers a plug-in hybrid version
F-Pace: This midsize crossover SUV boasts high-performance models and an award-winning design
XF: A stylish four-door sedan offering three trim levels and various options
F-Type: This two-door sports car comes in coupe and convertible body styles, rear-wheel or all-wheel drive, and a high-performance model
I-Pace: This compact crossover is the brand’s first all-electric vehicle
Recently Discontinued Vehicles:
XE: This entry-level four-door sedan is no longer available in the U.S. as of 2021
- Comfort: The Jaguar E-Pace Earns the Top Spot for J.D. Power Small Premium SUVs Studies
- EVs and Hybrids: Jaguar Land Rover’s Touchless Touchscreen Is All Part of a Greener Plan
- Performance: How Fast is the 2022 Jaguar F-Type R?
- Reliability: Jaguar Struggles to Claw Up From the Bottom of J.D. Power 2021 Dependability Rankings
- Safety: The 2021 Jaguar F-Pace’s Safety Systems Need Some ‘Tweaking’
- Technology: Jaguar Land Rover’s Touchless Touchscreen Is All Part of a Greener Plan