The BMW M5 is known for its performance and dynamic driving ability, exclusive to the M line of BMW. It is a track-style vehicle that makes it thrilling to be behind the wheel. It’s one of the larger sedans in the M series, making it spacious and comfortable for various heights. It is an excellent asset to any car collection, whether you are the only individual in the car or an average family that enjoys traveling comfortably in style and luxury.
With every model, the luxury sedan gets better. The technological advancements add to the luxury of the model, making it a comfortable ride for everyone. It is exciting to drive with its track-like feel, and the safety features protect you every mile of the way. It also comes in a variety of colors to fit anyone’s style. The model is a great asset to anyone looking for a great luxury vehicle that focuses on performance and style.
- 2022 BMW M5 (Starting MSRP $103,500)
- Pro: The interior is spacious and luxurious with outstanding performance options.
- Con: The suspension can be a little firm when it comes to being an everyday driver.
- See Also: BMW 5 Series and BMW M4
- The model beats others within its class in performance
- The model can be expensive to service
- The E35 M5 Touring was the first M wagon and the last hand-built in the series
- The model is a worthy upgrade from the other models