This great BMW is known for its luxury and performance. It comes in a variety of trims that are made to suit everyone’s needs and wants. It has become a hallmark of style and sporty performance that is unmistakable. This model is innovative in numerous ways. Technological integration and advancements are another aspect of this model and add to its desirability. The interior of the car is full of high-quality materials that add to the luxurious nature of the model. It even offers a hybrid option too as an innovation to increase the value of your investment.
The model offers excellent driving dynamics due to its lightweight components that help make it an ideal option for those seeking an adventurous and sporty drive. The model makes a great family car, or for the business that travels often needs that extra level of comfort on longer journeys. BMW has always been known for luxury and performance, and this model delivers on those fronts.
- 2021 BMW 5 Series (Starting MSRP $54,200)
- Pro: The model is luxurious and performance-driven.
- Con: There can be a high maintenance cost for the model.
- See Also: BMW 4 Series and BMW M5
- The model has an award-winning hybrid model
- The maintenance cost is high for this model
- It doesn’t have a great resale value