Denali is a nameplate used by the General Motor Company (GMC) for the top-tier luxury and performance trim levels on its lineup of pickup trucks and SUVs. This makes the Denali name, badging, and insignia associated as a status symbol within the upscale premium American automaker’s vehicle catalog.
The Denali name started as a Yukon trim level aiming to compete with the Lincoln Navigator luxury SUV. Its name is taken from the indigenous Alaskan’s name for the tallest mountain in North America, Mount McKinley.
There are currently six GMC nameplates that offer a Denali trim level upgrade. These include the GMC Terrain compact SUV, the GMC Acadia midsize SUV, the GMC Yukon and Yukon XL full-size SUVs, the GMC Canyon midsize pickup truck, the GMC Sierra 1500 full-size pickup truck, and the GMC Sierra Heavy Duty pickup truck models.
Previously, the GMC Envoy, Envoy XL, and Yukon Hybrid offered a Denali trim level, but these models have since been discontinued.
- 2022 GMC Acadia Denali (Starting MSRP $46,600)
- 2022 GMC Canyon Denali (Starting MSRP $41,200)
- 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali (Starting MSRP $56,800)
- 2022 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty Denali (Starting MSRP $66,000)
- 2022 GMC Terrain Denali (Starting MSRP $36,600)
- 2021 GMC Yukon Denali (Starting MSRP $68,600)
- See Also: GT and GTI and N-Line