The Porsche Cayenne was first made in 2002, with sales beginning in North America in 2003. It is known as Porsche’s first V8 engine since the Porsche 928 was discontinued. It is also one of the first vehicles with off-road capability. The Cayenne has had a variety of different variations. The current models are geared toward performance and precise driving dynamics. The appearance is sleek with impressive performance and has up to five seats.
The model comes as an SUV and a coupe. So, whether you are a larger family wanting to go on rides or just a large group of your friends who enjoy traveling, it is an excellent option for everyone. If you are looking for a smaller option the model has you covered with the coupe. While still being spacious and luxurious, it is great for all walks of life that would enjoy great driving dynamics, plenty of creature comforts, and unmatched performance.
- 2022 Porsche Cayenne (Starting MSRP: $69,000)
- Pro: The model has excellent driving dynamics and options as an SUV or coupe.
- Con: The most expensive trim level may not be worth the money.
- See Also: BMW X5 and Land Rover Range Rover
- The model is fast and beats many of its competitors
- It is a well-rounded family vehicle
- The Turbo S E-Hybrid is worth the hefty price tag
- The most expensive trim in the model isn’t necessarily the best
Visit Porsche USA
Read the latest articles about the Cayenne