Bollinger Motors is an American all-electric automotive manufacturing company. Its upcoming products currently include an electric SUV, an electric pickup truck, and a line of electric vehicle platforms that can be customized for commercial use.
Robert Bollinger founded Bollinger Motors in 2014 as a startup company based out of New York City. The initial goal of Bollinger and the company was to create a full-size electric off-road vehicle. This led to the development of the Bollinger B1 SUV, with a finished concept presented to the public in 2017, notable for its muted color palette of matte black and its boxy, angular body.
In 2018, the company’s headquarters was moved to Ferndale, Michigan, and the B2 was produced as a pickup truck version/variant of the B1. Production orders for the B1 and B2 models were expected to commence soon, but the company decided to postpone the development of its consumer models to solely focus on commercial trucks and fleets in January 2022. Due to this change, reservation orders for the B1 and B2 models were refunded.
Featured Vehicle: B1
All Bollinger Vehicles:
B2: A pickup truck version of the B1
- Comfort: Bollinger Reveals Production Models-They’re Different From Early Versions
- EVs: The Bollinger B2 Electric Pickup Is Real-But What’s It Like?
- Performance: Electric Bollinger Chassis Cab Configuration Revealed for Commercial Use
- Reliability: Will Bollinger’s Deliver-E Cargo Van Rush Straight Past Rivian?
- Safety: Is the 2021 Bollinger B2 Dangerous?
- Technology: Build-A-Bollinger With This New Bare Chassis