2023 Toyota 4Runner: The Complete Guide
Toyota’s 4Runner is a well-loved and respected midsize SUV that has been on the market for more than 40 years. With millions of vehicles sold, the 2023 Toyota 4Runner doesn’t stray from its magical recipe very much.
Even though the midsize SUV segment is full of great options, the 4Runner remains one of Toyota’s most popular SUVs. Plus, it is just as capable off the beaten path as it is on your daily commute.
Table of Contents
- Origin and development
- 40th Anniversary Special Edition pays homage to the long 4Runner history
Maintenance and Reliability
Pricing and Variants
- Base price and price of different variants
- Accessories pricing
- Standard features
- 40th Anniversary price and features
Comparison with Competitors
- Performance comparison
- Reliability comparison
- 2023 4Runner vs. 2023 Kia Telluride
- 2022 4Runner vs. Jeep Wrangler
- 2023 4Runner vs. 2023 Toyota Venza
- 2023 4Runner vs. 2023 Dodge Durango
- 2023 4Runner vs. 2023 Honda Pilot
Pros and Cons
- Driving experience and comfort
- Maintenance and running costs
- Common issues reported by owners
- Frequently asked questions
- The Wait for the New Toyota 4Runner Just Got Longer
- 2024 Toyota 4Runner: Top 3 Questions About the Rumored Redesign
- The 2025 Toyota 4Runner Hybrid Has Much Needed Updates
- The 2024 Toyota Tacoma Shares Next-Gen Toyota 4Runner Clues
- 2024 Toyota 4Runner: What Can We Learn From the 2023 Toyota Sequoia?
- Could the New Toyota Tacoma Hybrid Mean a 4Runner Hybrid Will Follow?