The Porsche 911 GT3 screams luxury and sporty in every way. Porshe has intensified everything that comprises a sports car with performance, expert tuning, and fantastic aerodynamics, making for outstanding driving dynamics and a luxurious feel. This model is built for speed with a swan-neck rear-mounted wing and large slats for increased downforce. If the driving dynamics were not enough, the heart-stopping sound of the Porsche would do the trick.
The interior gives you everything at your fingertips to ensure a fantastic drive that will be unforgettable every time. The model comes in multiple packages to customize your experience, so each driver has the opportunity to make it just the way they want it. There is also a multitude of colors, including standard, metallic and special colors.
While these cars might not be ideal as an everyday driver, they are fun on those curvy backroads or on a track where you can unleash the power it harnesses. However, you can still drive the Touring reasonably comfortably on the road.
- 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 (Starting MSRP: $161,100)
- Pro: It is a fast and agile sports car that is great around the track and curvy country roads.
- Con: The limited space and sportier suspension can make it challenging to be an everyday driver for this high price.
- See Also: Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Audi R8
- There is a big difference between the GT3 and the GT2
- The model is practically a legal race car
- The model’s engine is thunderous
- It has been tested for over 3,100 miles at 186 mph