The Toyota Avalon is a favorite full-size sedan. It is known for its spacious interior, impressive powertrains, long list of standard features, and large trunk. This model is an excellent option for any family. It keeps getting better with each model that comes out as it advances in safety and fuel economy, especially with the hybrid models. It’s equipped with modern driver-assistance technology, and the premium quality of the ride rivals the Lexus. With a multitude of trim levels, there are plenty to choose from to find the perfect fit for you and your family. It offers plenty of value for the money and proves that even though SUVs are growing in popularity, many still want the comforts that come with a smooth-riding sedan. However, if the Avalon interests you, it would be best to jump on it now. After this 2022 model, Toyota has decided to discontinue the sedan. The company states they are not giving up on the sedan and to stay tuned for what is to come.
- 2022 Toyota Avalon starting MSRP is $36,275
- Pro: The model’s spacious interior makes it a comfortable ride for all ages. It also has excellent fuel economy, safety features, and user-friendly controls.
- Con: While the sedan is reliable, reaching the 200,000-mile mark takes effort. Keeping up with regularly scheduled maintenance is a great way to ensure the longevity of this sedan.
- What’s the best trim level?
- The model is a Green choice large car
- The Toyota Avalon has been in production since 2006
- Is the Avalon better than the Lexus ES?