2023 Chevrolet Corvette: The Complete Guide
The 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is the fourth model year of the eighth-generation Corvette (C8). The Corvette model carries over the mid-engine platform, base LT2 V8, and eight-speed automatic transmission from the 2022 model. Moreover, the 2023 model introduced the highest-performance gas-powered Corvette in the model’s history, the C8 Z06.
Table of contents
The Chevrolet Corvette is America’s oldest continuous sports car nameplate, getting its start in 1953. Along the way, the model has evolved from a small, charming roadster, to a ballistic sports car, to a mid-engine supercar.
Read more about the Chevrolet Corvette’s history below…
- 1953: The Chevrolet Corvette debuted as a concept vehicle.
- 1953: The first production Corvette rolled off of the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1963: Chevrolet redesigned the Corvette.
- 1968: The C3 Corvette is introduced.
- 1984: The fourth-generation (C4) Corvette is introduced.
- 1997: The C5 Corvette debuts.
- 2005: The C6 is introduced.
- 2014: The seventh-generation (C7) Corvette hits the market.
- 2020: Chevrolet debuted the mid-engine Corvette (C8).
- 2023: C8 Z06 models are introduced.
Maintenance and Reliability
Pricing and Variants
- Base price and price of different variants
- Standard and optional features in each variant
- Cost comparison with competitors
Comparison with Competitors
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Vs. Ford GT
- 2023 Lexus LC 500 vs. Chevrolet C8 Corvette
- 2023Chevy Corvette vs. 2023 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 vs. Ferrari 458 Italia
- 2023 Chevy Corvette Stingray vs. 2024 Nissan GT-R
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette vs. 2024 Toyota GR Supra 3.0
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray vs. 2023 Jaguar F-Type
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette vs. Porsche 911 GTS, 718 Cayman GTS 4.0, and McLaren GT
Pros and Cons
- Daily driving a C8 Corvette
- Maintenance and running costs
- Common issues reported by owners
- Satisfaction compared to rivals
- Expected depreciation over time
- Comparison of resale value with competitors
- Factors affecting resale value
- Sales tax
- Vehicle registration fees
- Documentation fees
- Dealer handling fees
- Test drive tips
- Pre-purchase inspection (PPI)
- 2023 Corvette mark-ups
Keep up with MotorBiscuit to get the latest news and stories about the 2023 Chevrolet Corvette and other performance cars!