Chevrolet Trail Boss models often include multiple performance and off-road features, lift kits, new tires, and an assortment of add-on accessories and stylistic changes to make the Trail Boss stand out among other Chevy pickup trucks. Still, Trail Boss models aren’t the most expensive option, with different trim levels offering additional interior features and technologies for higher price tags.
In comparison to other off-road and performance pickup truck trim levels, the Chevrolet Colorado and Silverado Trail Boss models face competition from the Ford F-150 Raptor and Tremor, the GMC Canyon and Sierra 1500 AT4, the Nissan Titan PRO-4x, the Ram 1500 Rebel, and the Toyota Tacoma and Tundra TRD Off-Road models.
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado Custom Trail Boss LTD (Starting MSRP $45,200)
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado LT Trail Boss LTRD (Starting MSRP $52,500)
- See Also: Colorado and Silverado
- Why is the mini Chevy Silverado Trail Boss banned in America?
- Chevy Silverado Trail Boss vs. Nissan Titan PRO-4X