SUVs are great for lots of things, like transporting a lot of people or things. Newsweek determined fifteen SUVs with the most cargo space. This includes the area behind the first and second rows, as well as the cargo area. These are the SUVs with the most cargo space that will get you, your kids, and all their sports equipment wherever they need to be.
15. The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is one of the SUVs with the most cargo space
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L has 140.5 cubic feet of cargo space. Newsweek adds that it also has a storage tray in the cargo area, as well as a driver’s side storage bin.
14. The 2022 Infiniti QX60 is one of the biggest SUVs
The 2022 Infiniti QX60 is one of the biggest SUVs, with 140.6 cubic feet of storage space.
13. The 2021 Toyota Highlander is an SUV with cargo space that will make traveling easier
If you love road trips, the 2021 Toyota Highlander is right up your alley. With 141.3 cubic feet of storage space, the Highlander can get you where you want to go, with everything you need.
12. The 2021 Cadillac XT6 is one of the luxury SUVs with the most storage space
With 149.9 cubic feet of storage space, the 2021 Cadillac XT6 is one of the luxury SUVs with the most storage space. You don’t have to sacrifice luxury for space in the XT6.
11. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler has loads of storage space for an off-road SUV
If you want to off-road but you also want to bring a lot of things with you while you do it, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler is a great choice. It has 150.4 cubic feet of storage space. It also includes a lamp and 12-volt power outlet, which is perfect if you want to plug something in.
10. The 2021 Infiniti QX80 is the second Infiniti on this list
The 2021 Infiniti QX80 is another Infiniti on the list of SUVs with the most cargo space. This is thanks to its 152.5 cubic feet of storage space, which is nearly 12 feet more than the 2021 Infiniti QX60.
9. The 2021 Volkswagen Atlas has a whopping 154 cubic feet of space
That’s right, if you get the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas, you’ll have 154 cubic feet of storage space. This includes 96.8 feet of space behind the front row, 55.5 feet behind the second row, and 20.6 behind the third.
8. The 2021 Buick Enclave has a lot of storage space
The cargo area of the 2021 Buick Enclave has 23.6 cubic feet of storage space, which is just part of the 2021 Buick Enclave’s total 157.3 feet of space.
7. The 2021 Chevy Traverse is loaded with storage space
You’ll love the 2021 Traverse if you want one of the midsize SUVs with the most cargo space. The 2021 Chevrolet Traverse has 157.3 cubic feet of storage space.
6. Cadillac has another SUV on this list with the 2021 Cadillac Escalade
The 2021 Cadillac Escalade has 170.4 cubic feet of storage space. This is more than its rival the 2021 Lincoln Navigator 103.3 cubic feet of storage space.
5. The 2021 Nissan Armada has storage space and a power liftgate
The 2021 Nissan Armada comes with 171.1 cubic feet of storage space. It also has a power liftgate.
4. The 2021 Hyundai Palisade is a three-row SUV with lots of storage space
The 2021 Hyundai Palisade has three rows, perfect for bigger families. It also comes with 173.3 cubic feet of storage space. In addition, the second row has electric cargo area releases.
3. The 2021 Kia Telluride edges out its competition
Although the 2021 Hyundai Palisade and 2021 Kia Telluride are in competition with each other, the 2021 Hyundai Palisade. The 2021 Kia Telluride has 178.1 cubic feet of space.
2. The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer is almost the SUV with the most cargo space
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer almost has the most cargo space, but it’s not quite enough. Still, with 179.2 cubic feet of storage space, the 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer has tons of space.
1. The 2022 Jeep Wagoneer is the SUV with the most cargo space
The 2022 Jeep Wagoneer edges out its sibling, the Jeep Grand Wagoneer, to take the title of SUV with the most cargo space. With 179.2 cubic feet of storage space, the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer has one extra foot of space.
Any of these SUVs would be great if you need a lot of storage space. It’s a good idea to consider the layout of the SUV you’re considering to make sure that where the space is located makes sense for your needs. You can use this list as a starting point to narrow down your search.
RELATED: These Are the Best 7-Seat 2021 SUVs