The Mazda CX-9 is an excellent option for a large family. This flagship third-row crossover SUV is spacious and stylish, with many safety and technological features to add to the luxurious nature of the vehicle. Beginning in 2022, AWD will be a standard feature as well. The most prominent aspects of the CX-9 are its luxurious nature and sleek design. The interior can rival that of a Mercedes or BMW when it comes to luxury. The elegant design gives it a sporty and modern look that suits a high-end car without the luxury SUV’s high-end price tag.
The fuel efficiency is one of the better in its class, which is another money saver that adds value to the crossover SUV. All the rows are spacious with plenty of cargo space with room for six or seven people to sit comfortably. This model is an excellent choice for long trips, whether traveling as a college student or a larger family going on road trips to have fun.
- 2021 Mazda CX-9 (Starting MSRP: $34,160)
- Pro: The model is spacious and luxurious with a lot of standard safety features.
- Con: The infotainment screen is not a touchscreen, but integration is quick and straightforward.
- See Also: Mazda CX-30 and Mazda CX-3
- Mazda makes all CX models with standard AWD by 2022
- The model comes with an abundance of safety features
- The crossover SUV is excellent for road trips