If you take one step up the trim ladder for the 2023 Lincoln Aviator, you arrive at the Reserve trim. This model delivers more luxury and technology than the base version, giving you the added comfort and quality you desire in your luxury SUV. Could this be the right trim for you? Let’s see what the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve offers.
What does the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve offer above the Standard trim?
The base model of the Aviator luxury SUV is called Standard, and it offers a generous equipment list. That said, the Reserve trim adds more to the mix to give you some excellent features. At this level, you’ll find:
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Panoramic glass moonroof with a power sunshade
- 20-inch alloy wheels.
- Quad-zone automatic climate controls
- A 5.8-inch second-row LCD touchscreen controller
- Premium leather upholstery
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- Second-row center mini-console
- Leather-wrapped power tilt/telescoping steering wheel
- Wireless device charging pad
- 360-degree surround-view camera system
- Front and rear camera washers
- Voice-activated navigation
- 14-speaker premium Revel audio system
- HD Radio
- Rear seat audio controls
Can you add AWD to the Lincoln Aviator Reserve?
Yes, adding AWD not only offers the benefits of better traction control and power at all four wheels but includes an adaptive suspension. This addition to the Lincoln SUV helps you drive through rain and snow much easier than without the AWD package.
Are there any packages for the Reserve trim of this luxury SUV?
Yes, there are several options packages available for this trim of the Lincoln Aviator, including:
Elements Package Plus
- Active air monitoring system
- Automatic heated and ventilated front and second-row seats
- Heated wipers
- Heated steering wheel
Lincoln Co-Pilot 1.5 Plus Package
- Co-Pilot360 1.5 package
- Front, side, and rear parking sensors
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control
- Active Park Assist
- Automatic parallel parking
- Reverse automatic braking
- Evasive Steering Assist
Reserve I Group
- Elements Package Plus
- Lincoln Co-Pilot 1.5 Plus Package
- Head-up display
- Phone as a Key app
- Optional Dynamic Handling Package
- Air Glide suspension
- Dynamic Lower Entry
- Adaptive pixel LED headlights
- LED fog lights
- LED signature and daytime running lights
- An Illuminated Lincoln star in the grille
- 30-way power front seats with massage
- Power thigh extender
- Power head restraints
- Rear door sunshades
- 28-speaker Revel Ultima 3D audio system with surround sound
- 22-inch black aluminum wheels
- Black exterior elements
What powertrain does the Reserve trim of the Lincoln Aviator use?
The Standard and Reserve trims of the Aviator use a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine attached to a 10-speed automatic transmission. This powertrain is good for 400 horsepower and 415 lb-ft of torque. The fuel mileage rating is 18 city/26 hwy mpg for RWD models and 17 city/24 hwy mpg for AWD versions.
A hybrid powertrain comes in the Grand Touring and above trims.
Is the Lincoln Aviator a spacious luxury SUV?
Yes, the cabin of the Lincoln Aviator offers luxurious SUV qualities and a roomy fit across the front two rows. Second-row passengers enjoy 39.0 inches of legroom, but that number is cut to 29.2 inches for the third-row occupants. The cargo area is 18.3 cubic feet when the third row is up and expands to 77.7 cubic feet when both the second and third rows are folded.
How much does the Reserve trim cost?
The starting price for the 2023 Lincoln Aviator Reserve is $57,995. Adding some of the packages mentioned can push that price well above $60,000 in a hurry.
Is the Aviator Reserve a good luxury SUV?
Yes, the Lincoln Aviator is a good SUV, and the Reserve trim allows you to have some impressive features in your vehicle. If you want a hybrid powertrain, you’ll have to move to the Grand Touring model, but if not, the Reserve trim could be the sweet spot for this luxury SUV.
Next, take a look at what the 2023 Honda Passport has to offer, or watch the Lincoln Aviator video below: