The market for sports sedans is one of the most competitive segments. Drivers want a sedan that is fun to drive and loaded with features, and that is where both the BMW M440i and Genesis G70 come into play. These two great sedans can offer drivers thrilling performance, outstanding comfort, and a style that draws the eyes. But, which one is the best choice for you?
4 advantages of a new BMW M440i
The BMW M440i is undoubtedly an impressive and unique sedan. Being part of the remarkable BMW lineage is reason enough for drivers to consider this model, but a few other things make the BMW M440i one of the top models available.
- One of the first reasons why drivers such as yourself consider a new BMW M440i is because of the performance it offers. Thanks to a 3.0-liter BMW M TwinPower Turbo inline-six-cylinder engine, this incredible new sedan packs quite a punch. This unique engine is more than ready to create 382 horsepower and 368 lb.-ft. of torque. You can tackle the surrounding highways or twisty back roads with more confidence with this power.
- More drivers will consider shopping for a new BMW M440i because of the outstanding luxury and refinement offered. When you step inside a new BMW M440i, you will love that some remarkable luxury can surround you. This stylish sedan will also provide soft leather seating and genuine metal accents.
- A new BMW M440i is also ready to offer you the chance to enjoy some of the most advanced driver assistance technology available. This sedan can offer you the opportunity to enjoy features from the Active Driving Assistant package. This package lets you enjoy technology like Frontal Collision Warning, Active Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning, and Speed Limit Info. There are several available technologies as well for you to consider adding.
- The new BMW M440i offers drivers some excellent efficiency. If you choose this sedan, you will enjoy up to 25 MPG combined when equipped with all-wheel drive. This efficiency is astonishing considering that this car utilizes a powerful turbocharged inline-six-cylinder engine.
4 advantages to the new Genesis G70
One of the newest entrants to the sports sedan market is the new Genesis G70. Since its introduction to the market in 2019, this sedan has become the choice for many drivers. Combined with an updated interior and a recent exterior redesign, this Genesis G70 is one of the best sedans available.
- When you decide to check out the new Genesis G70, you will love that there is a choice of two engines. The first engine available is a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine that makes 252 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque. For a more exciting drive, step up to the 3.3-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine will produce 365 horsepower and 376 lb.-ft. of torque. Having two engine choices can ensure all drivers can choose what they want.
- If you consider either of these two sedans, you may be drawn to the new Genesis G70 because of the savings you can enjoy. The Genesis G70 starts at a shade over $37,000 and can be had for about $53,000 when fully loaded. When compared to the BMW M440i, this can represent savings of as much as nearly $20,000.
- Inside, the new Genesis G70 is available with an outstanding level of luxury and refinement. Depending on the trim level, you can enjoy plush leathers in unique colors, natural wood or metal trim pieces, a premium Lexicon audio system, and multi-zone climate controls.
- If you are looking for a sedan that is both fun to drive and efficient, you will love being able to choose the 2.0-liter engine to enjoy some added efficiency. If you pick this engine and choose rear-wheel drive, you will enjoy up to 31 MPG when you drive on the highway.
Which new sports sedan is the best choice for you?
If you find yourself shopping for a new sports sedan, these two sedans should be at the top of your list. These great sedans are ready to bring you plenty of performance on more roads and ensure you can enjoy top-notch comfort. These models should be considered whether you are looking for a sedan that can tackle the track, a luxurious daily driver, or a sedan built for long adventures.
Determining which sedan is the ideal option for you can be tricky. These models are ready to offer you plenty of features and technology and outstanding performance. But, when you dig into these models, some features and aspects can make each sedan perfect for you.
If you are looking for luxury and performance while being a bit friendlier on your wallet, you will want to consider the Genesis G70! CarGurus praises the Genesis G70 for its outstanding value compared to the competition. For this reason alone, very few drivers will regret purchasing a new Genesis G70 instead of the BMW M440i.