How Much Does a Fully Loaded 2024 Ford F-150 Cost?
The Ford F-150 is the most popular full-size pickup truck in America. Based on its size and price, the F-150 fits in Ford’s truck lineup between the midsize Ranger and the brawny Super Duty HD models, but how much is the base model? And how much does a fully loaded 2024 F-150 cost?
The 2024 Ford F-150 XL base trim
Ford lists the starting MSRP for the entry-level 2024 F-150 XL at $36,570 for the regular cab, which seats three adults, and the standard 6.5-foot truck bed configuration. Note that the XL is the only F-150 trim featuring the regular cab or the 8-foot truck bed. Other XL configuration options and starting prices include the following:
- Regular cab with the 8-foot truck bed – $36,870
- Super cab with the 6.5-foot truck bed – $41,180
- SuperCrew cab with a 5.5-foot truck bed – $43,515
- SuperCrew cab with the 6.5-foot truck bed – $49,205
While the F-150 XL is the base model, it comes loaded with standard features. The XL powertrain features a 5.0-liter V8 with auto start-stop technology to save on fuel costs. It also features selectable drive modes and a Class IV receiver trailer hitch. Other features include a 12-inch touchscreen with swipe capability, Ford Co-Pilot 2.0 technology, and a 5G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot connection for up to 10 devices. Two-wheel drive is standard, but adding the optional four-wheel drive system is cost-effective.
The top-trimmed 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor
Ford lists the starting MSRP of the 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor at $77,980. While it features many upgrades over the base XL trim, it only comes as a SuperCrew cab with the 5.5-foot short bed configuration. However, that doesn’t bother Raptor buyers as they’re more interested in the Raptor’s off-road focused design, features, and capabilities.
For instance, the 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor comes with the following features:
- Wide, heavy-duty skid plates to protect vital engine and drivetrain parts
- 34-inch all-terrain tires provide a stable footprint on nearly any terrain
- 17-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Trail control with Trail 1-Pedal drive and Trail turn assist
- Front and rear sport-tuned Fox Racing Shox shock absorbers with Live Valve technology
- A turbocharged 3.5-liter High Output V6 engine with auto start and stop technology
- Standard four-wheel drive with a Hi-Lock transfer case
- An electronic 10-speed automatic transmission
- 4.10 geared electronic locking drive axles
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Leather-trimmed seating
- Dual-zone automatic interior temperature control
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Power tilt/telescoping steering column with memory
- Adaptive cruise control
- Head-Up Display
- Bang and Olufsen sound system
Are there any upgrades for the top-trimmed F-150 Raptor?
While the 2024 Ford F-150 Raptor comes fully loaded with everything needed for high-performance off-road fun, additional options are available. Exterior color options include:
- Agate Black Metallic
- Antimatter Blue Metallic
- Carbonized Gray Metallic
- Oxford White
- Shelter Green
- Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat – $495
More substantial options include adding the $11,470 Raptor 37 equipment group that consists of the following upgrades:
- 37×12.5R17 all-terrain tires on cast aluminum bead-lock capable wheels
- Dual valve shocks
- Raptor 37 graphics
- A modular front bumper
- Black Alcantara suede and leather RECARO seats
- Carbon fiber interior accents
The $31,575 Raptor R equipment group includes all of that plus:
- Replace Raptor 37 graphics with Raptor R interior and exterior theme and graphics
- A 5.2-liter supercharged V8 engine
Whichever 2024 Ford F-150 fits your needs or desires, you’ll be among many loyal Ford truck owners. However, don’t overlook the six other trim levels between the XL and Raptor for even more options.