How Much Does a Fully Loaded 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Cost?
The 2024 RAV4 Hybrid is the more fuel-efficient version of the popular Toyota RAV4 compact SUV, but you already knew that. What you might need to know is how much it costs to buy one. We’ll start with the base trim level and explore the price of a fully loaded 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited.
The 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid LE price, specs and features
Toyota advertises the starting MSRP for the 2024 RAV4 Hybrid LE at $31,475, excluding options, taxes, dealer fees, and charges. The advertised price also excludes Toyota’s “Delivery, Processing, and Handling” fee of $1,350 for the RAV4, which results in a total “As Built” price of $32,825 for the base model.
Toyota uses the same 2.5-liter engine and electric drive motors placed front and rear for 219 net hp to power all 2024 RAV4 Hybrids. A continuously variable transmission and on-demand all-wheel drive round out the drivetrain. The EPA estimates the RAV4 Hybrid’s fuel efficiency at up to 41 mpg city and 38 mpg highway.
The entry-level RAV4 Hybrid LE features the following standard amenities:
- An eight-inch multimedia display with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Manually adjustable (six-way driver and four-way front passenger) black cloth seats
- Black interior carpet and door handles with an Ash Gray fabric-trimmed headliner
- Soft-touch dash and armrests with accent stitching
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Rear window defogger
- LED front-seat reading lights
- Lockable glove compartment
- Remote keyless entry
- Day/Night rearview mirror
- Three USB ports and two 12-volt auxiliary power ports
- Power windows with auto up/down and jam protection
- 60/40 split reclining fold-flat rear seat with center armrest
- Star Safety System with vehicle stability control, traction control, ABS, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, and Smart Stop technology
- Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 driver assistance package
- A backup camera with dynamic gridlines
Some highlights here include the eight-inch display as standard, the rear window defogger, and the day/night rearview mirror. These aren’t features that are wildly unique, but they are nice-to-haves that would make the vehicle worse off if it didn’t include them.
The 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited price, specs and features
The 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited’s “As Built” price begins at $41,130. The Limited trim offers the same drivetrain combination and fuel economy as the LE trim but provides more features. For example, the Limited upgrades or add the following:
- Softex seat trim in Ash or Black color options
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- An eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with two-position memory
- A four-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- A cargo area tonneau cover and storage net
- Sun visors with sliding extensions
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Five USB ports
- Power rear liftgate
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift lever
- Silver interior door handles
- A 10.5-inch multimedia display
- Blind spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert
- Front and rear parking assist with automatic braking
- Anti-theft with alarm and engine immobilizer
This list doesn’t add anything ground-breaking, but the additional USB ports and safety features aren’t insignificant. Especially on the safety front, having a blind spot monitor is an essential feature. If that’s a non-negotiable feature, you might want to start looking there and not at the base trim.
How much does a fully loaded 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited cost?
Using Toyota’s online build and price tool, we started with the $39,780 new 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited discussed above. To that, we added the $2,540 Limited Grade Advanced Technology Package with options that include all of the following:
- The Limited Grade Advanced Technology Package includes the Smart Key System, a height-adjustable foot-activated power liftgate with jam protection, a panoramic view monitor with a 360-degree overhead view in low-speed and reverse driving and curb view, and Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging with a charge indicator light
- The Limited Grade Weather Package includes a heated steering wheel, outboard rear passenger heated seats, and rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers with de-ice function
- A digital rearview mirror
- A panoramic glass roof with a front power tilt/slide moonroof
The total cost for a fully loaded 2024 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited with the highest optional package included comes to $43,670. While that’s almost $11K more than the base RAV4 Hybrid LE, the additional comfort, convenience, and driver-assist safety features included on the fully loaded Limited provide additional value. For what you do get at that price, the RAV4 Hybrid is certainly worth a look. You might be able to find the same features on competitors, but for the price, it’s pretty good value when fully loaded.