How Much Does a Fully Loaded 2024 Ram 1500 TRX Cost?
In the full-size pickup truck segment, the 2024 Ram 1500 faces stiff competition for the top-ranked spot. However, the Ram 1500 TRX has few rivals in off-roading performance. Now that the 2024 TRX is in its final model year, shoppers might want to go all out by packing this trail-stomping beast with all the bells and whistles. So, how much does a fully loaded 2024 Ram 1500 TRX cost?
Overview of the 2024 Ram 1500 TRX: Base price and specs
Ram simplifies the shopping process by offering only one configuration for the 2024 TRX. It has a crew cab, a 67-inch truck bed, and electronic shift-on-the-fly four-wheel drive. The $95,735 base MSRP provides the starting point to customize your TRX to suit your style.
That price includes a supercharged Hemi SRT V8, harnessing 702 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque, and a “high-torque-capacity” eight-speed automatic transmission. The supercharged powertrain propels the 2024 TRX from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds. And it completes the quarter-mile in 12.9 seconds at 108 mph. Finally, with enough room to accelerate, this truck can hit a top speed of 118 mph.
How much is a fully loaded 2024 Ram 1500 TRX, and what do you get?
Expect to pay around $130,000 for a fully loaded 2024 Ram 1500 TRX — a considerable jump from the base MSRP. That’s because Stellantis introduced the Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 Final Edition package for the TRX’s final production year. This pricey option adds a 6.2-liter supercharged V8.
Other unique features are three new exterior colors for the TRX Final Edition: Delmonico Red, Night Edge Blue, and Harvest Sunrise. It also includes bead-lock-capable aluminum wheels with color-matched Satin Titanium “6.2-liter” exterior badging and decals.
Additionally, the TRX Final Edition’s interior includes Patina-colored stitching on the seats and dashboard and TRX logos embroidered on the seatbacks. The Satin Titanium color scheme continues in the cab with TRX badging on the passenger-side dashboard. Center console badging includes the individual build number for each TRX Final Edition.
The Ram 1500 TRX 6.2L Supercharged V8 Final Edition package costs $12,850 and includes the following:
- 18-inch wheels
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keep assist
- Pedestiral emergency braking
- Blind-spot and cross-path detection
- Front and rear park assist
- Real carbon-fiber interior accents
- 19-speaker sound system
- Leather and carbon flat-bottom steering wheel
- Head-up display
- Two-tone paint scheme
- Adjustable cargo tie-down hooks
- Deployable bed step
- Spray-in bed liner
- Trailer light check
- Trailer reverse steering control
- Trailer-tire pressure monitoring system
Plus, choosing the Final Edition package automatically adds the $10,995 TRX Level 2 Equipment Group to the build (details about this group later).
Other options and accessories you can add à la carte are as follows:
- Premium two-tone paint, $295
- TRX exterior graphics by Mopar, $495
- Panoramic sunroof, $1,595
- Interior red TRX accents, $1,495
- RamBar by Mopar, $1,895
- Bed-mounted tire carrier by Mopar, $1,095
With all of the above and the $1,995 destination charge, a fully loaded 2024 Ram 1500 TRX Final Edition costs about $128,000.
Accessories and add-ons for the TRX
If you don’t choose to get a fully loaded 2024 Ram 1500 TRX Final Edition, you can add the following extras à la carte. Using Ram’s online build and price tool, you’ll encounter an engine-block heater for $95. Then, you’ll discover the following packages and prices:
- Advanced Safety Group, $995: Adds adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, and pedestrian emergency braking
- Bed Utility Group, $945: Adds adjustable cargo tie-down hooks, deployable bed-step, and spray-in bedliner
- TRX Carbon-Fiber Package, $1,295: Adds leather and carbon flo-bottom steering wheel and real carbon-fiber interior accents
- TRX Level 1 Equipment Group, $3,995: Adds a long list of interior upgrades, including a heated steering wheel, leather-trimmed power-adjustable bucket seats, and rain-sensing windshield wipers
- TRX Level 2 Equipment Group, $10,995: Includes Level 1 upgrades plus a 19-speaker sound system, front door passive entry and lock, blind-spot and cross-path detection, driver-seat, pedal, and exterior mirror memory, head-up display, front and rear park assist with stop, a surround-view camera system, and ventilated front and rear seats
- Trailer-Tow Group, $595: Adds trailer light check, trailer-tire pressure monitoring system, and trailer brake controller
Not all options, such as the Level 1 and Level 2 Equipment Groups, can be selected together. However, Ram’s build tool will guide you through the process. Happy shopping!