6 Things We Love About the Ford F-150
There isn’t much you can’t do when you drive the Ford F-150 full-size pickup truck. This truck is great for taking your family where you need to go, pulling a heavy trailer, and carrying a load of materials wherever you need to take it. It’s not surprising that the F-150 is the top-selling truck in the market. In fact, it’s the best-selling vehicle in the entire auto market in America.
What’s new for the 2022 Ford F-150?
According to Kelley Blue Book, the latest version of this truck brings a black appearance package and a bed utility package. The diesel engine is gone from the lineup, but a new electric version called Lightning is part of the Ford family.
1. This truck brings you the best towing numbers in the class
The Ford F-150 gives you the best-in-class towing when you select the right trim level. According to Car Buying Strategies, you can pull up to 14,000 pounds with this truck. The payload reaches 3,325 pounds, which is also the best-in-class.
2. You’ll love the way this truck handles
The steering and handling of this Ford truck give you a tight feeling and excellent weight balance to give you the drive you want and the right feeling on the road. Even in sharp turns, there’s very little body roll making the F-150 an easy truck to drive and enjoy.
3. You can have an off-road Ford F-150
You don’t have to go all the way to the Raptor model for your off-road adventures. There are 4WD capabilities offered at nearly every trim level, giving you the equipment needed to head out on the trails for some fun.
4. An interior you can admire from a truck
Depending on the trim, you can have the benefits of power-adjustable seats that are also heated and ventilated. Everyone has an excellent seat which is comfortable in this truck. The F-150 can take you and your work crew wherever you need to go and work great for your family when the weekend arrives.
5. Ford gives you an excellent infotainment system in the F-150
A large 12-inch touchscreen greets you in higher trims of the Ford F-150. You’ll also enjoy the benefits of the Sync 4 infotainment system, which has several features you want during your drive. Some of these items are:
- Advanced Voice-Recognition Technology
- Hands-Free operation
- Built-in navigation system
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot
6. This Ford truck helps you stay out of trouble
Ford packs this half-ton pickup truck with the latest driver-assist features and safety systems. Experience the confidence of the Ford Co-Pilot360 safety suite, which includes:
- Automatic headlights
- Automatic high beams
- Lane-keeping assist
- Automatic emergency braking
- Post-collision braking
- Rearview camera with dynamic hitch assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Reverse brake assist
- Rear parking sensors
- Adaptive cruise control
How many engines does the Ford F-150 offer?
The 2022 version of this Ford truck offers five different engines to give you the power you desire. These engines are:
- 3.3-liter V6, 290 horsepower, 265 lb.-ft. of torque
- 2.7-liter twin-turbocharged V6, 325 horsepower, 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- 5.0-liter V8, 400 horsepower, 410 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6, 400 horsepower, 500 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 Hybrid, 430 horsepower,570 lb.-ft. of torque
How much is a 2022 Ford F-150?
The base price of the F-150 is $29,640, with the top model Limited trim coming in at a little more than $80,000 when you add some options to the mix. There are many trims between these two at a variety of price levels to give you the truck that gives you everything you want in your truck.