The 2024 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition Means Business
Sometimes SUVs get left on the backburner as more popular options thrive in the spotlight. The Nissan Pathfinder is stuck behind the Kia Telluride and Honda Pilot, but it shouldn’t be. The highly capable 2024 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition deserves another look.
What comes with the 2024 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition?
The 2024 Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek Edition has the standard 3.5-liter V6 engine with 284 hp and 259 lb-ft of torque. The engine is paired with a nine-speed automatic transmission and AWD is standard with this trim level.
The Pathfinder Rock Creak model builds upon the SV trim that includes:
- Remote start
- Heated exterior mirrors
- Heated front seats
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel
- A power-adjustable driver’s seat
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping assistance
- Blind-spot monitoring
The Rock Creek Edition adds:
- A 0.6-inch lift
- An off-road tuned suspension
- 18-inch black painted bead lock style aluminum alloy wheels
- Toyo all-terrain tires
- A tubular roof rack with a 220 lb capacity
- A tow-prep kit with a 6,000 lb capacity
- LED headlights
- A power increase of 11 hp and lb-ft of torque with premium fuel
- Unique grille/bumpers/badging
- Second-row captain’s chairs with a removable center console
- Heated rear seats
- Leather upholstery with cloth inserts.
- Orange interior accent stitching
- Front/rear parking sensors
- A 360-degree camera
The Path Finder Rock Creek model has a 7.7-inch ground clearance, which is acceptable. It has an 18.8-degree approach angle, a 22.8-degree departure angle, and a 19.3-degree breakover angle.
Plus, it features a driving mode for Sand, Mud, Snow, Rut, Tow, Sport, and Eco. These modes automatically adjust the torque, throttle response, and stability control for changing terrain conditions.
The camera can provide a full 360-degree display, a split view around your front tires, and what’s directly in front of the bumper so you can navigate through tight obstacles.
Plus, the Rock Creek Edition starts at $43,630. It’s more affordable than rivals like the Kia Telluride X-Pro, can tow more, has more capability, and includes more comfort and convenience amenities.
If you’re looking to tow a camper, take your family off-roading, and flex rugged style with a blend of luxurious comfort then take the Nissan Pathfinder Rock Creek for a spin.