How Much Does a Fully Loaded 2024 Chevy Corvette Stingray Cost?
As Chevrolet’s entry-level Corvette, the Stingray delivers pulse-pounding performance, surprising cargo capacity, and unique exterior styling. The 2024 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe and Convertible, part of the same mid-engine C8 generation as the Z06 and E-Ray models, each come in three trim levels, 1LT, 2LT, and 3LT. So, how much does a fully loaded 2024 Chevy Corvette Stingray 3LT Convertible cost?
The base model 2024 Chevy Corvette Stingray 1LT Coupe
Chevrolet lists the MSRP of the 2024 Chevy Corvette Stingray 1LT Coupe at $67,895, including the $1,595 Destination Freight Charge. If you have your heart set on the convertible, add another $7,000 to the base price. Standard feature highlights for the Stingray 1LT trim include the following:
- A 490-hp 6.2-liter V8 engine with 470 lb-ft of torque
- An eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- Dual paddle shifters with clutch disengagement feature
- Rear-wheel drive with a limited-slip differential
- Brembo antilock brakes
- Aluminum body structure
- GT1 bucket seats with eight-way power adjustable driver and passenger seats
- High-definition rear vision camera
- 10-speaker Bose audio system
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column
- Remote start
- Automatic emergency braking with front pedestrian and bicyclist detection
- Stability and traction control
- Rear park assistance
- Lane keep assist with lane departure warning
Price and features of the range-topping 2024 Corvette Stingray 3LT Convertible
The 2024 Chevy Corvette Stingray 3LT Convertible sits at the intersection of sports car performance and luxury car refinement, with an MSRP starting at $86,645. While all 2024 Stingray models feature the same drivetrain, the Stingray 3LT includes the following upgrades over the 1LT trim:
- Auto-dimming outside mirrors with power fold
- A 14-speaker Bose performance audio system
- Custom leather-wrapped interior
- GT2 bucket seats with power lumbar, power seatback bolsters, heat, and ventilation
- Driver and passenger memory convenience package
- Heated steering wheel
- Head-up display
- Performance data and 1080p HD video recorder
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Side blind zone alert
- Sueded microfiber upper interior trim
- Wireless device charging
- HD front vision camera
Accessories and add-ons of the Corvette Stingray 3LT Convertible
Starting with the $86,645 2024 Chevy Stingray 3LT Convertible, you’ll first encounter 14 exterior color choices on Chevrolet’s online build and price tool. Nine of those color options add zero cost. However, two options cost $500 each, and three others add $995. We’ll go with the $995 Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat for this build, bringing the price to $87,640.
Wheel upgrades range from $995 to $1,995 and include sporty designs and various combinations of color and polished aluminum. The $1,995 20-spoke bright machine-faced forged aluminum wheels bump the price to $89,635. If you are planning any track time for your Stingray, a dedicated set of track tires on a second set of 15-spoke bright polished aluminum wheels adds $4,350, and you’ll have to buy another set of race-appropriate tires. There’s also a choice of painted brake caliper options for $695 and unique wheel center caps for $250, bringing the price to $94,930.
Of course, we’ll opt for the $500 competition bucket seats and the $495 Torch Red seat belt option, raising the price to $95,925. We’ll also add the $6,345 Z51 Performance Package to get Brembo brake calipers, more horsepower, and increased torque, but skip the $695 Stingray R Appearance Package to save costs.
You could easily add another $20,000 for options ranging from colored lug nuts to splash guards to a $7,995 carbon fiber spoiler, but most of those depend on your personal style, so we’ll leave them off our build. We could spend more, but this build fits our needs with a final net price of $102,270. So, what Stingray build is to your liking? Leave a comment below with the price and specs of your dream Corvette Stingray!