The 2024 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison Isn’t Cheap
You can finally get the most capable Chevy Colorado model ever, but the price might scare your bank account. The 2024 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison features a ton of extra equipment to enhance its capabilities.
How much does the 2024 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison cost?
Drum roll please, the 2024 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison rings in at $60,450. This price includes the $1,595 destination fee. The Bison Edition package by American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) adds $12,145 to the price of the ZR2 model.
The Colorado ZR2 features:
- 17-inch wheels wrapped in mud-terrain tires
- Multimatic DSSV dampers
- An upgraded suspension
- A three-inch lift
- Front and rear locking differentials
- Rocker-panel rails
- A unique front facia with front and rear fender flares
- A spray-in bed liner
- The advanced trailering package
- A power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
- Dual-zone climate control
- Heated front seats
- Remote start
- A manual tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
The ZR2 Bison Edition adds:
- AEV stamped steel front and rear bumpers with recovery mounts and a winch mount
- Five AEV-stamped steel skid plates
- 17-inch wheels wrapped in 35-inch mud terrain tires
- AEV fender flares
- Multimatic jounce control/DSSV dampers
- A bed-mounted vertical spare tire mount with a full-size spare
Both models have the 2.7-liter turbocharged four-cylinder TurboMax engine variant with 310 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque.
When properly equipped, the Colorado can tow up to 7,700 lbs and carry a payload of up to 1,610 lbs. The ZR2 can tow up to 6,000 lbs and the Bison can tow up to 5,500 lbs.
The Colorado ZR2 Bison has a 12.2-inch ground clearance and the regular R2 has a 10.7-inch ground clearance.
With the ZR2, you get a 38.6-degree approach angle, a 25.2-degree departure angle, and a 24.8-degree departure angle.
The ZR2 Bison has a 38.2-degree approach angle, a 26.0-degree departure angle, and a 26.9-degree breakover angle.
While this truck is expensive, the 2024 Ford Ranger Raptor isn’t far behind at $57,065. Pricing for the 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro hasn’t been released yet.