Are you looking for a new car or SUV? Have you considered purchasing a new Mazda? Mazda models are equipped with the latest technology and safety features that other brands consider upgrades. Plus, these vehicles feature amenities that are similar to some luxury cars. They’re also packed with comfort and multiple storage compartments for your convenience.
TrueCar set out to determine the best Mazda models
TrueCar chooses cars based on its data-driven methodology. Using ALG industry research, consumer surveys, data scientists, and vehicle experts, TrueCar helps find drivers’ cars based on their specific needs. Let’s see how TrueCar rated the following Mazda cars and SUVs:
1. 2023 Mazda CX-50
- Starting MSRP: $28,028
- Starting Market Average: $27,767
- Highlighted Features: Around View Camera, Front Cooled Seats, Heads-up Display, Power Trunk/Liftgate, Panoramic Moonroof, Adaptive Cruise Control, and In-Car Wi-Fi
The new CX-50 is new to the Mazda lineup. According to TrueCar, it’s available in nine trim levels, and they all come equipped with all-wheel drive. The Off-Road drive mode encourages drivers to have some fun too. Meanwhile, higher Mazda CX-50 trims come with a turbocharged engine.
2. 2022 Mazda CX-9
- Starting MSRP: $36,855
- Starting Market Average: $37,013
- Highlighted Features: Pedestrian Detection, 3 Rows of Seating, Wireless Charging, Front Cooled Seats, Curve Adaptive Headlamps, and a Hands-Free Trunk/Liftgate
According to TrueCar, “A standout in a crowded field of three-row crossovers, the Mazda CX-9 is handsome, comfortable, extremely fun to drive and, most important, large enough for most families while offering class-leading safety.” Just like the CX-50, the Mazda CX-9 comes standard with all-wheel drive.
3. 2022 Mazda3
- Starting MSRP: $22,165
- Starting Market Average: $22,663
- Highlighted Features: Heads-up Display, Curve Adaptive Headlamps, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Forward Collision Warning, and Heated Front Seats
If you like the idea of driving a sedan, then consider the 2022 Mazda3. It has a great interior design and some powerful engine options. The most popular version is the Preferred Hatchback. This model starts at $27,115 and has a 2.5-liter I4 engine and front-wheel drive.
4. 2022 Mazda CX-30
- Starting MSRP: $23,725
- Starting Market Average: $24,240
- Highlighted Features: Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, Power Trunk/Liftgate, Around View Camera, Heads-up Display, In-car Wi-Fi, and Forward Collision Warning
The Mazda CX-30 is a subcompact SUV with plenty of room for five inside. If you need a well-equipped vehicle with entertaining performance, stylish accommodations, and excellent ride quality, this one is for you.
5. 2022 Mazda CX-5
- Starting MSRP: $27,475
- Starting Market Average: $27,989
- Highlighted Features: Remote Engine Start, Lane Keep Assist, Front and Rear Heated Seats, Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot System, and a Moonroof
The 2022 Mazda CX-5 has a sophisticated cabin and is one of the most fun-to-drive SUVs you can find. If you have performance on your mind, the optional turbocharged engine has plenty of power for all your adventures. Plus, this SUV boasts sporty handling.
6. 2022 Mazda MX-30 EV
- Starting MSRP: $34,695
- Starting Market Average: $34,940
- Highlighted Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, Remote Engine Start, Forward Collision Warning, and Heads-up Display
No tailpipe emissions? No problem! The 2022 Mazda MX-30 is a small electric crossover with a comfortable interior and excellent handling. However, it only offers 100 miles of range, so it’s more of an urban commuter vehicle.
7. 2022 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Starting MSRP: $28,665
- Starting Market Average: $29,235
- Highlighted Features: Convertible Roof, Front Heated Seats, Lane Keep Assist, Navigation, and Leather Seats
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is a fun sports car on the affordable side. There are two versions available to choose from. The first is a traditional soft-top convertible. The other has a power-retractable roof panel. So, which one are you choosing?