The 2023 Subaru Line-Up: What’s New?
For the needs of all shoppers, a Subaru is one of the best purchases you could imagine. Many Subaru models come standard with all-wheel drive, offer everyone plenty of driver assistance technologies, and can be pretty comfortable. With the ever-growing popularity, shoppers certainly want to know what changes are coming to these models for the upcoming 2023 year.
Plenty of changes to dig into
Subaru is constantly looking for ways to improve its line-up of cars and get more shoppers behind the wheel of one of these models. As a brand, it excels at offering shoppers well-rounded models that have some outstanding features. Whether you are looking for a car or SUV, Subaru will have something that perfectly fits your lifestyle.
Subaru worked hard to ensure drivers would get precisely what they had been looking for. Whether you are looking to enjoy unique colors, special packages, or added features, one of these new 2023 models can certainly be one of the best purchases.
2023 Subaru cars, hatchbacks, and coupes
Subaru offers an impressive selection of cars, hatchbacks, and coupes. These models are some of the top options available. Each works hard to ensure every shopper can get exactly what they want. These models receive some critical updates, as well as some less exciting changes. Either way, it is worth considering a new 2023 Subaru.
- Subaru BRZ: The Subaru BRZ was redesigned for the 2022 model year and remains unchanged. The only change to this model is an increase of $600.
- Subaru Impreza: Like the Subaru BRZ, the new 2023 Subaru Impreza receives no notable changes. The only difference is a price increase of $500 for base models on a $600 increase on top trim levels.
- Subaru Legacy: The Subaru Legacy receives considerable changes and upgrades. Most notably, this sedan sports a new front fascia, new headlights, and new fog lights. The changes continue once you step inside with a new 11.6-inch touchscreen display and wireless compatibility as standard equipment.
- Subaru WRX: Stay tuned; no changes are announced as of yet.
2023 Subaru crossovers and SUVs
Shoppers know the Subaru brand because of the incredible crossovers and SUVs offered. There have been some notable changes over the last few years. For 2023, Subaru has worked hard to make these SUVs more special.
- Subaru Ascent: The Subaru Ascent is the largest SUV in the Subaru line-up, with three rows of seating. Big changes included in the new 2023 Subaru Ascent are refreshed front and rear-end design, new LED headlight designs, and new C-shaped taillights. Additional changes include a wider angle camera and updated software. Finally, an 11.6-inch touchscreen infotainment system and adaptive headlights are standard.
- Subaru Crosstrek: The small crossover receives some significant changes. First, a new special edition is available with a unique Desert Khaki color. This trim also includes 17-inch wheels, black and red upholstery with red contrast stitching, and an eight-inch touchscreen. Finally, this crossover also comes with a $1,300 price increase.
- Subaru Forester: There are no announced changes for the Subaru Forester; stay tuned for updates.
- Subaru Outback: Like many other models, the 2023 Subaru Outback offers significant design changes with a new front fascia, black cladding, new LED headlights, and fog lights. Finally, interior features an 11.6-inch touchscreen and the Onyx trim now comes with the base engine. Finally, the base price rises by $750, and the fully-loaded Touring XT trim increases by $1,650.
- Subaru Solterra EV: Perhaps the most significant change is the addition of the new 2023 Subaru Solterra. This electric SUV offers a range of 228 miles, seating for five passengers, and 30 cu-ft of cargo space with the rear seats raised. Additionally, there is a bevy of standard driver-assistance technologies, comfort features, and technology available. This EV costs between $46,000 and $53,000 and is eligible for the federal EV tax credit.
Subaru is ready to help shoppers get everything they need
Every year Subaru works hard to improve the models apart of its line-up. By adding modern features, packages, and technologies, Subaru makes it easier to consider one of its models. For 2023, Subaru made some noteworthy improvements to ensure each of these different models can quickly and confidently stand out from the crowd.