The Ford F-150 has been one of America’s best-selling pickup trucks for decades. With the end of the year fast approaching, Ford isn’t the only automaker offering deep discounts on its most popular vehicles. Here’s why now is the best time to go get yourself a new F-150.
Why now is the time to go buy a Ford- F-150
During the late summer and early fall, new model year vehicles start making their way to dealerships. As the new 2020 F-150 makes its way to Ford dealerships, the brand understands that those dealerships will need to make room for them.
According to CarBuzz, this time of year is when “deals are to be found for some of the most popular vehicles.” Not only are brands looking to increase sales numbers as much as possible by the end of the year, but many dealerships will have too many current-model F-150s to clear out in order to make way for new 2020 models. This necessity to clear inventory space sparks some of the year’s biggest deals and the Ford F-150 is no different.
Current F-150 deals and incentives
Depending on your location, you may be able to save up to $12,000 on a new, 2019 F-150. Since summer started fading away, Ford has upped its game in dealer-bought F-150s.
Of course, offers and incentives vary depending on whether you are purchasing or leasing the F-150 as well. While some Ford F-150 models aren’t included in these major discounts, like the Raptor and Powerstroke diesel variants, you can find substantial discounts on almost every other F-150 variant and trim.
Ford is currently offering a variety of incentives for both lease and purchase financing. Depending on the length of your lease or purchase contract, you could take advantage of low annual percentage rates (APR) of anywhere between 0% and 5.9%, according to U.S. News.
Here are just a few of the current discounts offered on 2019 F-150 variants:
- F-150 XL: Deals and offers for the base F-150 include 5.9% APR for 84 months on purchases when using Ford Credit Financing and customer cashback bonuses of up $3,500.
- F-150 XLT: You can get the 2019 XLT with special Ford Credit Financing of 5.9% APR for 84 months. Plus, customer cashback offers totaling $6,750 off the total price, according to Ford’s website.
- F-150 Lariat: The F-150 Lariat comes with an especially-good lease offer that requires no security deposit and allows for 10,500 annual miles for 39 months, at under $450 per month. You can also use Ford’s Credit Financing to purchase the Lariat at 0% APR for 72 months. But these purchase options also include up to $2,750 off the purchase price in customer cashback bonuses.
- F-150 King Ranch: You can lease the 2019 F-150 King Ranch by taking advantage of the same, no-security-deposit, 10,500-mile, 39-month offer or purchase it with the same, 0% APR, 72-month, Ford Credit Financing deal. You’ll also receive up to $2,750 off the purchase price with special customer cash bonuses.
- F-150 Platinum/Limited: Both of the F-150s highest trims are currently available for lease agreements of 39 months and 10,500 annual miles with no required security deposit. Purchase the variants with Ford’s special financing and you’ll get 0% APR for 72 months. Both the Platinum and Limited can receive up to $2,750 off the purchase price in discounts.
Other F-150 offers to take advantage of
Deals and offers aren’t just being given to F-150 variants alone. Ford is currently offering a wide variety of offers and incentives that can be combined with the already-reduced prices of the F-150.
In fact, according to Ford, the brand offers programs that provide even deeper discounts like the Ford military discount, college student purchase program, first responders discount, mobility monitoring program, and the FBA (Farm Bureau Association) member program.