Are you in the market for a new Nissan? The Nissan lineup offers something for all drivers. So whether you’re interested in a compact sedan or a full-size truck, you’ll find a vehicle that checks all of your automotive boxes. But how to choose the best Nissan model for your needs? TrueCar recently rated the seven best Nissan cars, trucks, and SUVs.
1. 2022 Nissan Pathfinder
- Starting MSRP: $35,865
- Starting Market Average: $36,714
- Highlighted Features: Pedestrian Detection, Wireless Charging, Three Rows of Seating, Around-View Camera, Hands-free Trunk/Liftgate, and Panoramic Moonroof
The Nissan Pathfinder snagged the top spot on TrueCar’s list of the best Nissan cars, trucks, and SUVs. This year’s Pathfinder benefits from revised styling and an updated powertrain, including a 3.5-liter V6 and front-wheel drive. This family-friendly three-row SUV boasts a rugged exterior design and excellent utility. It can also tow 6,000 pounds when properly equipped.
2. 2022 Nissan Rogue
- Starting MSRP: $28,375
- Starting Market Average: $29,522
- Highlighted Features: Android Auto, Around-View Camera, Pedestrian Detection, Forward Collision Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop and Go, and Power Trunk/Liftgate
“The Nissan Rogue is as good as it’s ever been, boasting an upscale design, a punchy new engine, and a generous set of features,” TrueCar reports. This popular compact SUV offers plenty of passenger and cargo space and includes the latest technology and safety features.
3. 2022 Nissan Altima
- Starting MSRP: $25,775
- Starting Market Average: $25,978
- Highlighted Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Remote Engine Start, Rear Parking Sensors, Lane Keep Assist, and Heated Front Seats
The Nissan Altima is perfect for drivers looking for comfort and good fuel economy. Plus, it’s also available with all-wheel drive. This midsize sedan comes in five trim levels too. The most popular is the SV, equipped with a 2.5-liter inline-four engine and front-wheel drive.
4. 2022 Nissan Armada
- Starting MSRP: $50,745
- Starting Market Average: $50,942
- Highlighted Features: In-Car Wi-Fi, Running Boards, Wireless Charging, Around-View Camera, Forward Collison Warning, and Power Trunk/Liftgate
The 2022 Nissan Armada is a full-size SUV with plenty of space for the entire family. Inside, there’s seating for eight with lots of room to stretch out. It’s well priced with a lower starting MSRP than its competitors yet doesn’t lack quality or features.
5. 2022 Nissan Versa
- Starting MSRP: $16,405
- Starting Market Average: $17,102
- Highlighted Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Remote Engine Start, Lane Keep Assist, Blind-Spot System, Integrated Turn Signals, and Fog Lamps
If you need a subcompact car that’s reliable and affordable, the 2022 Nissan Versa is an excellent option. On the safety side, automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection is standard, and many other driver assistance features are available. The standard 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen also comes in handy.
6. 2022 Nissan Frontier
- Starting MSRP: $29,915
- Starting Market Average: $30,891
- Highlighted Features: Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Keyless Ignition, Hill Descent Assist, Pedestrian Detection, Navigation, Fog Lamps, and In-Car Wi-Fi
Truck seekers should consider the 2022 Nissan Frontier for many reasons. It packs a segment-best standard 310-hp engine, includes a large-screen infotainment system, and abounds with driver-assist features. In addition, it’s available in King Cab and Crew Cab styles.
7. 2022 Nissan Sentra
- Starting MSRP: $20,835
- Starting Market Average: $21,614
- Highlighted Features: Blind-Spot System, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Rear Parking Sensors, Lane Keep Assist, Forward Collision Warning, and Adaptive Cruise Control
Nissan recently redesigned the Sentra for 2022, available in three trim levels. For example, the sport-oriented SR model adds 18-inch wheels and a firm suspension. Inside, you’ll find comfort in every corner. The seats are cozy, and the dashboard provides an organized and nicely displayed layout.