The Toyota Tundra is the first full-size truck available in the United States and is known for its size, off-road capabilities, and towing capacity.
About Toyota | Toyota Global
- 2021 Toyota Tundra (Starting at $34,025)
- Pro: The Toyota Tundra is a staple in the truck world as it provides good off-road prowess, a comfortable, spacious cabin, and standard V8 engine.
- Con: While the Toyota Tundra is built to last, it could use an updated interior and powertrain.
- Upcoming Toyota Tundra
- The Tundra was released in 1999
- Does the Tundra hold its value?
- How many miles will the Tundra last?
- Most common problems with the Tundra
Read the latest articles about the Toyota Tundra