The Kia Sportage is known for its reliability and abundance of standard car safety features. It offers a fresh exterior full of comforts and plenty of space. The model is available in AWD and ready for any adventure life has to offer.
It’s not a bad option as well when considering fuel economy. Alongside the low price tag, it creates an ideal car for any walk of life because of the value of what you get. With a hybrid model coming in 2023, it is a great idea to look into it to save money in the long run.
During the 2023 model year, it will be getting a needed facelift to make it more appealing. The handling for the model is agile and fun, making it an excellent ride for the driver. This compact SUV can be as luxurious as you want it to be, with heated seats, a plethora of technological and safety features that will add comfort to your ride with each trim level.
- 2022 Kia Sportage (Starting MSRP: $24,090
- Pro: The model is reliable, with great fuel economy, and a comfortable ride.
- Con: There are some minor repair costs that are pretty consistent across the board that may be inconvenient, such as the AC going out.
- See Also: Kia Seltos and Kia Niro
- How many miles will the model last?
- The model was first sold in 1973
- Is the SUV sporty?
- The model keeps getting better each year