`The Mazda MX-5 Miata is known for its 50/50 weight ratio. It may not have much power under the hood, but the lightweight body and perfect weight ratio allow it to keep up with some of the best. It has a sporty feel and excellent performance. The model is agile and a lot of fun to drive with great driving dynamics. The exterior’s look is sleek and stylish, with an interior to match. The model may not be the most practical, but it is certainly worth the try.
The model has many different safety features and technological advancements that give the feel of a luxury sports car with the performance to back it up. With a convertible option, it will prove to be a great car for any car enthusiast’s collection. This model is great for thrill-seekers that enjoy the ride of agile performance-driven cars that is responsive and perfectly balanced.
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 (Starting MSRP $26,830)
- Pro: The car is perfectly balanced with excellent performance.
- Con: It’s not a very practical car when it comes to space.
- See Also: BMW Z4
- The model is a reasonably safe car
- It is one of the cheapest best sports cars you can buy
- This model is a comfortable ride
- Even though the price increases, more options increase