The Mazda Miata is a perfectly balanced sports car with a 50/50 weight distribution and is known for its excellent driving dynamics and agility. It comes with seamless connectivity with an advanced infotainment system, and numerous creature comforts. With the availability of Nappa leather seats, the interior feels rejuvenated and luxurious for an exceptional price tag. It also comes as a seductive convertible that is inspired by the classic roadsters of the 60s.
Despite the various complaints with the model, it is still critically acclaimed as a great cheaper option to get into the sports car world. It has been a great option across its four generations as a lightweight sports car. With safety constantly advancing, the new model gives you peace of mind on the road with each drive.
The exterior showcases a sleek design that is sure to be a head-turner. The older models are a great option as well as the sports car is reliable and can even be a fun everyday driver.
- 2021 (Starting MSRP: $26,830)
- Pro: The model is perfectly balanced with excellent driving dynamics.
- Con: It is a small sports car without a lot of room for taller individuals.
- See Also: Chevrolet Camaro and Ford Mustang
- Information on each generation of the model
- Mazda plans to kill the gas-powered model by 2030
- The model gets excellent ratings
- How the model got its start