The Mazda6 is known for its luxurious interior, sporty-looking exterior, an abundance of standard safety features, and innovative technological advancements. It is also relatively inexpensive based on what you get, even as you advance in trim levels. This midsize sedan offers sporty driving dynamics to match the overall style of the car. It is a great family car with a spacious exterior and a large trunk to allow plenty of storage. The model also offers excellent fuel economy to add even more value to the car.
However, if you hope to get your hands on one of these cars, you may want to hop on it fast. Mazda has announced that they are pulling the plug on the sedan to focus more on their hatchbacks and SUVs as they grow in popularity over sedans. This is an excellent option for any walk of life, whether you are a thrill-seeker looking for a stiffer, sportier ride or a family needing an excellent reliable car.
- 2021 Mazda6 (Starting MSRP: $24,470)
- Pro: The model is spacious, luxurious, and gets excellent fuel economy.
- Con: The ride can be a bit stiff at times due to the sportier nature of the sedan.
- See Also: Mazda3
- The model is full of crucial safety features
- What is it like to drive?
- The luxury feel of the sedan is on par with other luxury brands
- The fuel economy is great