KTM are high-performance bikes that showcase great design and uncompromising function. These bikes are always ready to race on or off-road. There is a bike for everyone that has a love for speed. There is no wasted space or performance when it comes to these bikes. The central component of these motorcycles is definitely performance.
The adventure bike side of the company quenches the rider’s thirst for adventure while still maintaining high safety standards and agile handling. These bikes force riders to push their limits with speed and skill during each adventure on or off-road. KTM has also been a successful part of the racing circuit.
These bikes are made for those that thrive on speed and power. These individuals live on the extreme side of life, enjoy off-roading and the freedom of the open road. There is a bike for everyone. There are motorcycles for beginners and those for advanced drivers looking to push their limits as a rider safely.
Featured Vehicle: Supermoto
All KTM Vehicles:
MX: This model comes as a 4-stroke, 2-stroke, and electric.
Enduro: This model comes as a 4-stroke and 2-stroke
E-Ride: A powerful electric racing adventure bike.
Travel: This adventure bike comes in a variety of sizes.
Supermoto: A race bike for the streets that are built for power.
Naked Bike: A bike made to illustrate performance at its finest.
Supersport: This bike is a powerful performance bike made to race.
- Comfort: 2022 KTM RC 390: A Beginner-Friendly Track Bike With MotoGP Style
- EVs: These Bike Companies Want Standardized Swappable Batteries
- Affordability: The Best Affordable Adventure Bikes on Sale Today
- Performance: Roland Sands Just Built a Gloriously Game-Changing KTM 790 Adventure Bike
- Reliability: The Best Used Off-Road Motorcycles Under $10,000