The Kia K5 has become one to beat in recent years. This model continues to advance with each release. The car has acquired various excellent safety features to keep you and your family safe during your travels. The model also will get you there fast. With one of the best engines and torque in its class, it is sure to be one to beat. Not to mention its sleek design. Many have raved about how amazing it links on the outside with its sleek lines and sharp angles.
The interior is also known to be durable and luxurious, with a variety of technological advancements to make your ride comfortable and straightforward. On top of all that, the model is cheaper than most of its competitors, allowing the customer to get an excellent car for an incredible value. The model is made for all walks of life. Whether it is your first car or an upgraded car for your average family, you can’t go wrong with a Kia K5.
- 2022 Kia K5 (Starting MSRP: $23,690)
- Pro: The model has a flashy exterior and a comfortable interior.
- Con: The transmission can be a bit jerky at times, making the ride itself a little rough compared to others.
- See Also: Kia Forte and Kia Rio
- What is the torque?
- What does Kia’s reliability look like?
- What is so special about this sedan?
- How much cheaper is the sedan than others in its class?