The Suzuki Hayabusa is a sports bike that began produciton in 1999. It immediately became known for being the fastest production motorcycle with a top speed of 194 mph. It is an all around performance bike. The model has been through three generations, with the latest one set to be released in 2022.
The newest generation shows that the model is still the ultimate sportsbike. It now has many refined pieces, including an inline four-cylinder engine, updated chassis, and enhanced aerodynamics. The most recent generation has many different enhancements while still keeping the same Hayabusa quality standards.
These motorcycles are made for those that enjoy agile driving dynamics, aerodynamics, sleek designs, and pure power. It comes in a variety of colors, including black and gold, white and red, and blue and white. It is still instantly recognizable, but quicker and more technologically advanced. The newest generation is a great option to add to anyone’s collection.
- 2022 Suzuki Hayabusa (Starting MSRP: $18,599)
- Pro: The bike’s aerodynamics and speed is great for any sports car enthusiasts.
- Con: While model is fast, it still trails behind certain competitors.
- See Also: Kawasaki Ninja and Honda Fireblade
- This model is so fast it may be too fast.
- The newest 2022 model is being received with mixed reviews.
- Hayabusa is being reborn.
- The new model is a cruise missile.