The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 defines what a sports car should be. It has an agile feel with the speed and designs of an authentic sports car. The sport seat and interior setup get you excited for the track with simplicity and feel. The vehicle is aerodynamic with side air intakes, a front spoiler lip, and a wing with integrated side blades. The model showcases a top speed of 189 mph with a 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. It is a powerhouse of performance and torque that only Porsche can bring to the table.
On the other side, the model is not a daily driver, especially with passengers. The rougher and sportier suspension that is great on the track does not do well on rougher roads. The slightest bump or smallest rut in the road can cause a pretty big jostle to the occupants. There is also a bit of vibration from the engine that may not be ideal for longer rides. It is an excellent option for any car enthusiast.
- 2022 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 (Starting MSRP: $101,200)
- Pro: It is the ultimate sports car with the looks and feel inside and out.
- Con: It is definitely not a daily driver and the price can seem rather high.
- See Also: Aston Martin V8 Vantage and Audi R8
- The RS version of the model has been revealed as the new flagship model
- The model is definitely not a daily driver, but that is fine