This Honda is a touring bike with a sleek and sporty look. The ride is comfortable and offers a great experience on longer rides. It gives a luxurious feeling during the ride and esthetic with how it looks with its advanced technology. It had been a great touring bike since the GL1000 in 1975. Each year it has gotten better with the manual and automatic transmissions still available as an option.
The trunk has gotten bigger so riders can go on longer road trips with a smoother ride, better speakers, and more comfortable passenger seats. With the fresh designs of the motorcycle, it is an excellent addition to any motorcycle collection, especially those that enjoy traveling. Technological advancements make sure syncing your devices are seamless with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. So, if you enjoy those longer trips, a comfortable ride, a stylish look, and a sizeable trunk, then you will enjoy this model.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing (Starting MSRP: $23,900)
- Pro: The bike is a comfortable ride with a sizable trunk.
- Con: Some early models made in the 70s and 80s are less dependable than recent models.
- See Also: BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
- It makes a great automatic motorcycle
- Avoid specific models made in the 70s and 80s
- What are the best-used model years?
- Should you buy a new or used model?