The Alfa Romeo Giulia is a compact executive car model produced and sold by the Alfa Romeo division of Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)). The Giulia is one of the few remaining models produced by Alfa Romeo for the mass market, with the only other vehicle currently offered in North America being the Alfa Romeo Stelvio compact luxury SUV.
The Giulia nameplate was first used for a lineup of sedans/saloons and estate cars/station wagons (Type 105) and produced by Alfa Romeo from 1962 to 1978. The nameplate was also briefly used on a collection of upgraded classic Alfa Romeo Giuletta models.
The modern Alfa Romeo Giulia (Type 952) most drivers know today was first introduced to the public in 2015 during a press conference at Alfa Romeo’s museum in Milan, Italy. As an executive car known for its unique Italian style and top-tier performance, the Giulia has won numerous automotive awards and distinctions. Its sports sedan and luxury rivals include the Audi A4, the BMW 3-Series, the Genesis G70, and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
About Alfa Romeo
- 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia (Starting MSRP $42,950)
- Pros: The Alfa Romeo Giulia compact executive car is a gorgeous luxury vehicle with a comfortable interior packaged with features and a design that’s nearly perfect for performance in every area.
- Cons: The Giulia lacks cargo space, and its rear seats are cramped. Additionally, while often a joy to drive, it can be a bit stiff compared to its rivals.
- See Also: 4C Spider and Stelvio
- Does the Alfa Romeo Giulia come with all-wheel drive?
- How do critics and consumers feel about the Alfa Romeo Giulia?
- How reliable is the Alfa Romeo Giulia?
- Alfa Romeo Giulia vs. Genesis G70
Alfa Romeo Giulia Owners React When It’s Called 1 of the ‘Best Cars No One Bought’
The Alfa Romeo 75 Was the E30-Fighting Giulia of the 80s
The 6 Most Beautiful Sedans of 2021: Porsche, Alfa Romeo, and a Surprising Mazda
Why Are Just 8 Alfa Romeo Giulia Models Getting Recalled?
Alfa Romeo Giulia GT Restomod Has a 505-HP Quadrifoglio Heart