The Honda Fireblade is a series of sports bikes that have been in production since 1992, with the most recent CBR 1000RR-R produced in celebration of their 30th anniversary. It all began with the CBR900RR produced from 1992 to 1995. The longest-running model in the series was the CBR1000RR produced from 2004 to 2019. The newest model is a limited edition motorcycle that is street legal but ready to conquer the track with excellent rideability, speed, and quality.
The newest option comes in a tri-color option of black, white, and red to keep it simple and traditional with honda colors. The model has an all-new bore and stroke that mirrors Honda’s MotoGP Champion RC213V racebike to keep riders on their toes. These bikes are a powerful option as an everyday driver for those that enjoy speed and a comfortable ride. It can also give riders an exhilarating drive around the track that would be unforgettable and leave them wanting more.
- 2021 Honda Fireblade (Starting MSRP: $28,500)
- Pro: It is a powerful option that gives a track feel but is still friendly as an everyday driver.
- Con: The options are limited for customization, with only one color option and trim level.
- See Also: Ducati Panigale and Ducati Monster
- Is the model worth the price tag?
- Honda creates the CBR1000RR-R to celebrate the model’s 30th anniversary