The Ford F-Series is a division of the Ford Motor Company catalog of vehicles that includes the majority of its truck models. Truck models under the umbrella of the Ford F-Series include the Ford F-150 full-size light-duty pickup truck, the Ford F-250, F-350, and F-450 SuperDuty heavy-duty pickup trucks, the Ford F-350, F-450, and F-550 SuperDuty chassis cab trucks, and the Ford F-650 and F-750 commercial medium-duty work trucks. Notably, the Ford Maverick compact pickup truck and the Ford Ranger midsize pickup truck are NOT included within the F-Series of vehicles.
The Ford F-Series of pickup trucks was introduced in 1948 to replace the plainly named Ford Pickup model. However, the modern iteration of the Ford F-Series didn’t appear until the introduction of the Ford F-150 in 1975.
The Ford F-Series has been the best-selling pickup truck line in the U.S. since 1977. Additionally, the Ford F-150 is the most popular model within the F-Series lineup. However, the rest of the F-Series trucks offer different configurations with specifically tailored functions and capabilities, both for work and recreational purposes.
- 2021 Ford F-150 (Starting MSRP $29,290)
- 2022 Ford F-250 (Starting MSRP $35,200)
- 2022 Ford F-350 (Starting MSRP $36,715)
- 2022 Ford F-450 (Starting MSRP $51,380)
- 2022 Ford F-550 (Starting MSRP $41,865)
- 2022 Ford F-650 (Starting MSRP $59,525)
- 2022 Ford F-750 (Starting MSRP $62,100)
- See Also: Sierra and Silverado
- What’s the meaning behind the Ford F-Series name?
- How many generations of Ford F-Series trucks are there?
- How much can Ford F-Series trucks tow?
- How many Ford F-Series trucks are sold?
The 2020 Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Have Fewer Problems Than Any Truck
Only the Ford F-Series Can Boast This Distinction Among Pickup Trucks
Recall Headache: Ford F-Series Power Tailgates Are Still a Super Pain
Ford F-Series Trucks Spanked the Silverado and Ram in 2020 Sales
This Special Package Will Make Your Ford Super Duty Off-Road Ready