The Kia EV6 is the first of its kind within the Kia lineup as Kia’s first fully electric vehicle. It is rumored that it will not be the last of its kind, with many more variations of the EV to come according to the patent for EV1 through EV9. The model is predicted to hit dealerships next year. With up to a 300-mile targeted range dependant on the trim you select, it will definitely be able to compete in the market with other EVs of its class.
It showcases quick charge features that allow you to charge up quickly, so you don’t waste any time on the road. The model has a sleek exterior style and modern interior with s prominent infotainment system that came to impress. It is an exciting time as EVs slowly become the future of the automotive industry. It is apparent with the EV6 and other futures models in the making that Kia refuses to be left behind.
- 2022 Kia EV6 starting MSRP has not been disclosed
- Pro: The model is highly anticipated as Kia’s first EV within their lineup.
- Con: Some critics claim the outside of the EV looks confused and the interior seems a bit cramped for taller individuals.
- See Also: Kia Sorento and Kia Niro
- There are signs of more Kia EV models on the horizon
- The model will be the first electric vehicle release for Kia
- Not Another Dieselgate: Kia EV6 Proves Its Zero Emission Ratings Are Legit With Carbon Footprint Certification