The Mazda CX-5 is a great vehicle known for its spacious and comfortable interior and beautiful exterior. It is a practical choice for those looking for a touch of luxury for a base model price. It has many different safety features to protect you and your family, along with a reasonable amount of technological advancements to make your ride comfortable and luxurious. With several trim levels to choose from, there are a variety of levels of luxury a customer can go with.
The model is also known for its reliability and is one of the better fuel-efficient vehicles in its class. It comes with an AWD drive and Turbo option, so you will have no issues getting where you need to go. Whether you are a teen or college student looking for a trendy first ride or a smaller family looking for a spacious option, this model is an excellent fit for you. It comes with a multitude of different safety features, technological advancements, is fuel-efficient, and is reliable.
- 2021 Mazda CX-5 (Starting MSRP: $20,790)
- Pro: It is reliable with a beautiful exterior and luxurious interior.
- Con: The ride can be pretty rough and bumpy at times.
- See Also: Mazda CX-30 and Mazda CX-3
- One of the most reliable new cars under $30,000
- 2018, 2020, and 2021 models are the best-used models
- The base model goes above and beyond the price tag
- The models biggest struggle is its bumpy ride