The Mazda CX-30 crossover SUV is known for its performance-driven qualities and sporty exterior. It is an excellent option for teen drivers as a first car with the model’s abundance of safety features. It is also roomy enough for friends and different cargo while traveling or as an everyday driver. It has an excellent reliability rating for its class and comes recommended within many classifications.
With the option for AWD and the feature becoming standard on all CX models after 2022, it is an excellent choice for any adventure. It does well on bumpy terrains and varying weather conditions. Due to its sporty performance-driven nature, the interior is not the most comfortable. Still, it does have many different technological advancements and safety features to help make up for the lack of comfort when it comes to riding and road noise. However, as a sportier option, some prefer the rougher drive to give it that sportier feel. The model is definitely a great option for many customers.
- 2021 Mazda CX-30 (Starting MSRP: $22,050)
- Pro: The model is performance-driven and ready for any adventure.
- Con: It can be a bit of a rough ride with a noisy cabin.
- See Also: Mazda CX-3 and CX-9
- AWD will be standard starting in 2022
- The Turbo version is great fun
- The model comes with many standard safety features
- It makes a great first car for teens