The Mazda CX-3 is a sporty compact SUV that focuses on performance with many standard safety features to protect you on your journey. With an interior and exterior to match its sporty performance, it is an excellent car for teen drivers and those that enjoy driving a performance-driven car. However, if you want one of these fun SUVs, it is best to act fast. Mazda announced that the model would end after the 2021 model. Some speculate that the CX-30 is responsible for the discontinuation, but there is no way to know for sure.
This model offers excellent fuel economy as well, which adds to the value considering the low price tag for what you get. It has an excellent reliability rating for those looking for a long-lasting vehicle. This model also offers AWD for those seeking adventure and those in diverse climates that need a vehicle they can depend on to get them through all kinds of weather conditions.
- 2021 CX-3 (Starting MSRP: $20,650)
- Pro: The sporty performance and luxurious features make for a fun drive.
- Con: Some comfort was sacrificed for performance.
- See Also: Mazda CX-30 and Mazda CX-5
- The model is a little cramped in the rear
- It has a peppy engine, nimble handling, and stylish look
- It is one of the most reliable subcompact SUVs
- The model puts your safety first